Trinity Management was formed by Wesley Besemer and Tyler Brown with the goal in mind of taking property management to a higher level. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service available in the industry to our clients, the homes we manage and tenant relations. With over 20 years spent in the construction and real estate industry, combined we bring much more than management experience to the table. From financing to project management, sales and more, we have the tools to help maximize efficiency and income on your investment properties.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE OTHERS?
- We are native San Diegans, and therefore have an extensive knowledge of the diversified housing markets in San Diego.
- Being a second generation native San Diegan and growing up in the construction field has provided us with many long-standing relationships with trusted, reputable vendors and maintenance repair companies. We can pass on our discounted rates directly to our clients. We never want to profit from anyone’s misfortunes.
- We stay in constant contact with attorneys who specialize in tenant and landlord law, so we stay updated and informed on all legalities of the often-changing laws in this business.
- We provide our clients with a bi-monthly newsletter to keep them updated on the latest news in the world of property management.
- Our website gives owners direct access and the ability to track and print real time accounting information.
We offer our Property Management, Vacation Rental and Second Home / Vacant Home watch service for absentee homeowners to San Diego's North County area in:
Cardiff, Cardiff by the Sea, Carlsbad, Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Encinitas, Fairbanks Ranch, La Costa, Leucadia, North County, Olivenhain, Pacific Highlands Ranch, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, San Elijo Hills, San Marcos, Solana Beach
92007, 92008, 92009, 92010, 92011, 92014, 92024, 92067, 92075, 92091, 92130, 92069, 92078
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 760-487-1130.